Everyone should have knowledge of what to do in an emergency situation. In the Initial Emergency Response Course, you’ll learn the correct procedures and steps that are required when faced with an emergency – and get a license to make sure you’re certified.
- This experience is appropriate for ages 10 and over
- This experience is appropriate for both males and females
- This course is presented in Arabic
- An additional resource book is provided upon completion of this course (included in the price, see below)
- Participants of this course will receive a license upon completion (included in price, see below)
Experience Duration & Schedules
This course is available daily from 4:30 am to 9:30 pm
The course duration is 2 days long.
You can choose which 2 days are most suitable. You can check available dates and times on the next page.
Prices & Packages
560 SAR per person
Price includes the book and license upon completion of the course.
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be cancelled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us 24 hours prior to your reservation time.
Covid-19 Standard Precautions
For the safety of everyone, please ensure to follow the official Ministry of Health guidelines.
Ensure that you have downloaded the Tawakkalna app and have it ready in order to gain access to the venue.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via the options available under the ‘Need help?’ section on this page.
Your booking can be canceled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us 24 hour prior to your reservation time.