Whether you’re into going on sea tours, swimming, snorkelling, or even chilling by a campfire while watching the serene sunset, you will find your niche with Hala Yanbu.
Your Itinerary For the Experience:
- Meet at the pick-up point (Yanbu airport)
- Drive to Yanbu
- Arrive at accommodation
- Eat dinner
- Relax at the beach
- Arrive at marina
- Take a boat to reach a diving area
- Eat breakfast in the boat
- Arrive at diver zone
- Take instructions to start diving
- Begin the diving trip
- Back to accommodation
- Eat Lunch
- Take a tour to royal Yanbu
- Drive to Historical Yanbu
- Wake up & have breakfast
- Arrive at marina
- Board the boat for a tour around the islands, swimming, and snorkelling
- Reach the island & enjoy the fruits, juices, and sunbathe
- Arrive at swimmer zone
- Eat seafood
- Return to accommodation
- Take to the drop-off point (Yanbu airport)
- Hotel accommodation is included in the purchase price
- Pickup & drop off from the airport & overall transportation are provided
- This booking does not include flight tickets
- Historical attractions
Experience Duration & Schedules
This experience is for a total of 3 days.
The experience is not restricted to a particular schedule. You can book 3 days of your own choosing.
Prices & Packages
Please note, prices indicated here may change based on the experience provider’s requirements.
Payment is online via Hala Yalla’s secure payment portal. Your booking can be cancelled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 1 hour prior to your reservation time.
Your booking can be cancelled with a 100% guaranteed refund if you contact us at least 1 hour prior to your reservation time.
Covid-19 Standard Precautions
For the safety of everyone, please ensure to follow the official Ministry of Health guidelines.
Ensure that you have downloaded the Tawakkalna app and have it ready in order to gain access to the venue.
Get More Information
If you have questions or need more information in order to book this experience, please contact our customer support team via WhatsApp chat. You can find it in the ‘Need help?’ section on this page below the Location Map.