Jazan Trail - 3 Days Trip
- Ideal for men and women
- Starting from3093.5 SAR
- Transportation - 4x4 cars
- Accommodation at a hotel (4-5 star)
What's not included
- Flight tickets
- Day 1- 7:00 PM: Adventurers will be gathering at Jazan Airport to have a briefing and get to know the guides Afterwards we will be heading with our 4x4s to the campsite where we will be heading to enjoy a local dinner meal then heading to the hotel to check-in and enjoying restful sleep.
- Day 2- 7:00 AM: Adventurers will wake up upon sunrise to prepare and enjoy breakfast and get ready to leave the campsite. Adventurers must get ready for their medium-level canyon at Wadi Lajab in which they will be waking in the midst of trees and water, and will get their adrenaline high with Wadi Lajab altitude jump. After successfully achieving the trail adventurers will enjoy a lunch meal then head to Qaher mountains then, attend the scenic sunset view, having dinner, then head back to the hotel to have some restful sleep.
- Day 3- 7:00 AM: Adventurers will wake up have breakfast, and head to Jazan port. we will discover one of Jazan’s virgin islands. To swim, snorkel, fish, sail and have snacks. Afterward, adventurers will head to the hotel to take showers then enjoy lunch and head to the airport. Farewell will be at the airport at 18:00.- 7:00 PM: Farewell will be at Jazan airport
In case of request to cancel the reservation 14 days or more before the trip date, Masarat maintains the full amount as a balance in favor of the Client to be used within a maximum period of a calendar year, or the amount is returned after deducting 10% as an administrative fee, so that the amount is refunded to the Client’s account registered with Masarat during 20 working days from the date of receiving the request. In case of request to cancel the reservation before the date of the trip during a period between 7 days to 14 days, Masarat shall retain 50% of the trip value, and the remaining amount shall be returned to the Client’s account within 20 working days from the receiving date of the request, so that the amount is returned to the Client’s account registered with Masarat within 20 working days from the date of receiving the request. In case of request to cancel the reservation before the date of the trip within a period between 72 hours and 7 days, Masarat shall retain 50% of the trip value, and the remaining amount shall be kept as a balance in favor of the Client to be used during a period not exceeding one calendar year. In case of the reservation is requested to be canceled less than 72 hours before the date of the trip, Masarat shall retain the value of the full amount without compensation or replacement of the program. In case of the Client requests to replace himself with another Client without canceling the trip, then 10% of the trip value shall be paid as an administrative fee in addition to any other fees, if any. The Client warrants that if he requests canceling the trip according to the above-mentioned cases, he may not refund the amount paid, replace himself with another Client, or replace the program. The Client warrants that Masarat may cancel/amend/replace the trip or program for any reason, and Masarat’s liability in the event of cancellation is limited to returning the amount paid to the Client’s account within 20 working days without any compensation, and Masarat disclaims its liability for any sums paid by the Client as a result.